Easy & Fresh Spring Dinner Recipes
Posted by Victoria Pillman on
Spring is here and I’m refreshing my kitchen. It’s out with the comfort food casseroles of winter and in with the fresh vegetables! But one thing remains the same, how much I love an oven baked meal in 30 minutes or less. Here are two spring dinner recipes that I’m loving right now, featuring products from one of my favorite stores- Olive & Basket! Bon appetit!
Herbs de Provence Chicken and Potatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp Herbs de Provence extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Herbs de Provence
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb baby golden potatoes, quartered
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a small bowl, stir together 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar, and 2 Tbsp Herbs de Provence.
- Pour herb mixture over chicken breasts- coating each one thoroughly. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Pour 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil and 2 Tbsp Herbs de Provence over potatoes. Mix thoroughly to coat them.
- Bake chicken and potatoes uncovered for 25-35 minutes, until chicken is cooked and potatoes are tender.
Pork Chops with Lemony Couscous & Arugula
- 1 1/4 cups pearl couscous
- 2 cups baby arugula, washed
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 Tbsp Lemon Rosemary extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp Garlic Herb Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Prepare the couscous: bring 3 cups of water to a boil and cook couscous until tender, 8-10 minutes.
- Coat pork chops with 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2 Tbsp garlic herb seasoning, salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature of pork chops reaches 145.
- Use a vegetable peeler to cut 2 strips of zest from the lemon, then chop finely and set aside.
- Combine cooled couscous with lemon zest, juice from the lemon, 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2 Tbsp garlic herb seasoning, salt and pepper. Add baby arugula, mix, and serve immediately with the pork chops.
Share this post
- 0 comments
- Tags: Recipes